Insight, feedback, strategic direction - hard graft that gets results
- Practical hands-on assistance, strategic insight and practical solutions across a range of marketing communications and research disciplines.
- The key is a customer-centred approach to communications and the willingness to get stuck in to fulfil the requirements of any brief.
Web and online presence
We approach web development from the end-user point-of-view.
- Evaluation and benchmarking
- Online editorial
- Training for web authors
- The selection of appropriate design solutions. We work closely with web designers and developers to ensure that an organisation’s online presence meets the needs of its customers.
Web Project management
We offer a whole package including:
- Researching user requirements
- Web audits and benchmarking
- Web architecture and user-routes
- Copy and site testing
- Effective liaison between client, designers and web developers
- Staff training - on content-management and effective online editorial
- Protocols, policies and how-to user manuals
Web projects have include:
Primary market research
Phil has managed the market research function within a number of large organisations and has considerable field research experience. He has interviewed everyone from top CEOs in blue-chip companies to 17 year-olds on London housing estates. We are familiar with a range of qualitative research techniques and our experience runs across the commercial and not-for-profit sectors as well as Further and Higher Education.
Recent research projects include:
- Employer requirements from postgraduate science programmes for Newcastle University (Lawson Taylor Associates and The Knowledge Partnership).
- New course research for Chichester University and Chichester College and for City University .
- Postgraduate and international postgraduate research for City University and University of Chester (YouthSight).
- Employer engagement research for University of Bedfordshire.
- Stakeholder and reputation audits for Barnsley College, Totton College, MarJon (University College of St Mark and St John).
- Student choice survey interviews for Harrow College.
- Surveys of students and influencers (teachers, careers advisers) for a number of London-based art colleges and university design departments.
- Alumni engagement research for Loughborough University.
- Focus group recruitment for Kwik-Fit campaign evaluation with Caroline Midmore Associates
- Campaign evaluation for Action Aid (Caroline Midmore Associates)
Marketing and communications support
We identify key-messages and tailor them to your audience requirements.
Recent communication support projects:
- SEDA (Staff and Educational Development Association) assistance with 20th anniversary celebrations, membership engagement and marketing collateral.
- City & Guilds of London Art School - key messaging and marketing collateral benchmarking and evaluation.
- ECC (Educational Competencies Consortium) - website and publicity evaluation and advice, assistance with annual conference.
- Goodenough College - interim marketing management and assistance with recruiting a Marketing Manager. Subsequent web development support and staff training.
- Trinity School of Ministry - PR, editorial and market research support.
Trusted by some of the leading consultancies in the field
Tailored, hand-crafted solutions